Saturday 28 May 2011

Palazzo!


ACE NAME. Swooshy trousers.
Sixties/Seventies inspired. Very cool.

They hold a maxi skirt elegance with a tailored edge. They're cheeky as well.. Is it a skirt? Is it not a skirt? Last year's maxi-Summer was frustrating. Everywhere I turned I could see flip flopped feet carrying a train of oversized fabric in their wake. The many many maxi dresses and skirts seemed to look lovely on every woman and her dog but on me they just looked MEGA FRUMP. So this year I have tentatively wriggled into a pair of palazzo pants but success! I look my age. And they swoosh, oh they swoosh. I love walking down steps in them, so they're blates light and airy but will keep your legs warm in a cooler breeze. I've given my legs a welcome break from nylon tights and have just invested in a pair from New Look with a floral print. They're pretty pretty! And my legs look lampost long.

PLUS Nicola Roberts wears them.

No comments:

Post a Comment